Dear Prospective Investor:
Thank you for taking the first step in creating your Tulsa Real Estate Fund investor account. You are on your way to joining our community of over 12,000 investors.
Tulsa Real Estate Fund (TREF) is the first 100% African American founded and managed Regulation A+ Tier 2 real estate investing crowdfund in history. Our namesake pays homage to the prominent Black Wall Street Community in Tulsa, Oklahoma that was attacked and destroyed in 1921.
One of our primary goals is to join forces with others on a mission to revitaliz
e urban communities and to partner with investors to own shares and equity in a portfolio of real estate assets aiming to combat gentrification.
This is #ThePeoplesFund.
Here are a few important points to note:
There are five (5) steps to TREF partnership
- Create an Investment Account (minimum investment $500)
- Choose Your Investment Amount
- Fund Your Account
- Monitor Your Investment via the free online portal
- Collect Your Dividends
- We encourage you to review all instructional videos available at http://www.tulsarealestatefund.com before funding your investment account.
- To invest as an entity or international investor, or if you would like to wire and or write a check to fund your investment, please contact the TREF Investor Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there is a $25,000.00 investment minimum for the above-mentioned scenarios.
- A $25.50 processing fee will be applied each time you fund your account. This administrative fee is assessed to order supplemental background checks and booking fees.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) exception triggers occur when an incorrect social security number, incorrect address or misspelled name is submitted at account initiation or due to an account update. Regulations require that all AML triggers be rectified which requires additional follow-up action and processing. An $8 fee will be charged against your investment account when this trigger occurs to offset administrative costs.
- We are seeking to foster a risk-free fund that is safe for all parties. Unfortunately, we will not be able to partner with you if you fail any of our AML/KYC checks and are unable to satisfactorily rectify.
- After, your investor account has cleared you will receive a letter from Computershare our registrar. Please follow the instructions to confirm your stock, and complete your tax certification.
- Following receipt of the letter, you will receive a digital certificate of shares.
- Please review the FAQ section at www.tulsarealestatefund.com for more details.
For additional questions please email email@example.com or call the TREF Investor Relations team at 1-844-73-TULSA Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 5 pm EST.